On October 30, 2023, at 6:30 p.m., in the Tempus Hall, WTC Tower 4, Luis Bonavita 1266, the Ordinary General Assembly of Members of the Association of Investment Professionals of Uruguay (APIU) was held.
The call for this Assembly was decided by the Board of Directors in a session on August 28, 2023, and in accordance with Article 12 of the bylaws, it was communicated by email to all members on October 23, 2023, and with a notice published in the newspaper EL OBSERVADOR on October 25, 2023.
It was unanimously resolved:
- Approve the financial statements properly presented to all members.
- Approve everything done by the Board of Directors of the Association up to the date.
- Approve the plans for the next fiscal year duly presented by the President of the Board of Directors of the Association.
- Approve the election of an Electoral Commission that will be responsible for all procedures for the election of new authorities. The commission will be composed of Juan Lissignoli, Agustín Queijo, and Stephanie Shellman, as titular members, and Santiago Jauregui, Rodrigo García, and Martin Perera as preferential substitutes.
- Closure of the Assembly with the reading and signing of the Minutes by the President of the Board of Directors and the ad-hoc Secretary appointed by the Assembly for this purpose. Unanimously, it was resolved to appoint Diego Stella as the ad-hoc Secretary for the purpose of signing this minutes jointly with the President of the Board of Directors, Fabian Ibarburu.